Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 2-9 Question 1


Something that I have learned and been reminded of over and over is how easily it is to be taken advantage of when you are not able to think about problems critically. There are many different aspects of this class that have helped me to become a better critical thinking such as being able to recognize different fallacies. Many times in ads on TV or in magazines, there are logical fallacies and someone who is not seasoned in his or her critical thinking skills will be easily taken advantage of.
Another thing that I’ve learned is that it’s very important to spread information and spread your ideas with your peers. I think that the experience of blogging and commenting on each other’s blogs has really helped me to realize how important it really is. I believe that I’ve learned a lot about writing and dissecting writing this semester. I’ve learned to see the biases or see the generalizations made by authors and writers. It’s been an eye opening experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment