Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 12-18 Question 1


If your partner acts quickly on his or her passions today, Libra, you will probably want to slow things down a bit. "Nice and easy" is the phrase of the day for you, so create an environment that will allow for more time in such circumstances. Let your partner know how you feel and what you'd like to see happen. No one is a mind reader. There's far less chance of any misunderstanding when there is open communication.
My horoscope is Libra and today, my horoscope tells me that if my partner is quick to act on her passions then I am to tell her to slow things down and tell her what I want so that there are no misunderstandings. In my opinion I don’t think it’s that accurate because my partner is not very quick to act on her passions. Also, I think that our ability to communicate is pretty good, we try our best to always tell each other what’s going on and what’s happening. I don’t exactly believe in these horoscopes because it all really just seems like a hoax to me. There’s no real way that anyone could predict what is going to happen. I think people believe in these things because it they find a reason for it to be true while dismissing all the reasons that it’s not true. This is one of the dangers of listening and believing in horoscopes. You may be misled and tricked into believing what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment